Follow this simple steps to have a smooth transaction when starting a network from scratch.
- Gather the information about the network
- Develop a physical network layout (switches routers etc)
- Develop a network hardware list (What type of router switches will be needed parts list)
- Draw a logical network diagram (for every one to see)
- Create a deployment plan of the processes (whose doing what)
- FINALLY BUILD IT!
I always had a passion for the field of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) and I knew I wanted to do something to make a difference in the world. I just didn’t know where to start. I was an immigrant in a new country, grew up in a tough environment, and wasn’t sure how… Read More